We are committed to protecting your information. The Law Offices of Jason R. Rubin, P.A. and JRubinlaw.com, hereinafter referred to as “JRubin Law” will not sell your data to third parties. JRubin Law only collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and optimize delivery of the services you have requested.
Effective as of 9/28/2022
This Statement of Privacy applies to JRubin Law and governs how we collect your data and will use it.
By using the JRubin Law site, mobile or web, (collectively “Site”), you consent to the data practices described in this statement. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Collection of your Personal Information
- The JRubin Law site may collect personally identifiable information that can be used to identify an individual such as your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and property address. JRubin Law may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. JRubin Law may gather further personal or non-personal information in the future. JRubin Law may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, domain names, browser types, access times and referring website addresses. JRubin Law gathers this information to verify users, recall user information, maximize its services and their quality, and to collect statistics regarding use of the Site to best consider improvements.
- JRubin Law encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from JRubin Law so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. JRubin Law is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of JRubin Law’s Site.
Use of your Personal Information
- JRubin Law collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. JRubin Law collects it to communicate details by email, telephone call or text, customize our advertising actions, improve our content, inform you of other products or services available from JRubin Law and its affiliates. JRubin Law may also contact you via surveys to research your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered to help you.
- JRubin Law will not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. JRubin Law may share your data with trusted third parties for statistical analysis, to send you email or mail, or to provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to JRubin Law, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Tracking User Behavior
JRubin Law may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within JRubin Law to determine what JRubin Law services are the most popular. We use this information to deliver customized content and advertising to JRubin Law customers to enhance your experience.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize JRubin Law pages, or register with JRubin Law or services, a cookie helps JRubin Law to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same JRubin Law website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the JRubin Law features that you customized.
- The JRubin Law Site may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience, to assess whether you are logged into the Site and for google analytics purposes to monitor the functionality of the Site and what content users find most helpful.
- Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the JRubin Law services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
JRubin Law secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under Thirteen
Our Site complies with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect or maintain any information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. Our Site, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If we discover that we have erroneously collected personal information of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data.
From time to time, JRubin Law may contact you via email to provide announcements, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from JRubin Law or click on a link therein.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
JRubin Law welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that JRubin Law has not adhered to this Statement, please contact JRubin Law at:
Email Address: email@example.com
Jason R. Rubin, Esq
The Law Offices of Jason R. Rubin, P.A.
2627 NE 203 St. Suite 201
Aventura, Florida, 33160